Sonntag, 26. April 2020

OPI - My Chihuahua Doesn't Bite Anymore

I love so many polishes of the OPI Mexico City Collection but OPIs are so expensive in Germany that I limited myself to one polish. And it's my chihuahua doesn't bite anymore.

I don't own My chihuahua bites but I'm a sucker for orangey-reds so I had to have this one.




The formula on this creme polish is quite good to work with but a little bit sheerer as I expected. I needed one thin and one thicker coat to get the opacity I wanted. But still, easy to work with.



I love this kind of orange which is bright but kind of red and it looks classy (at least on a redhead like myself).OPI makes fantastic polishes and if they weren't like 16€ I would for sure shop their entire collections.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen