Sonntag, 12. April 2020

Essie - Unwrap me

After wanting to buy everything from Essie's spring collection 2019 I just picked up one polish from spring collection 2020. Unwrap me is a magenta metallic color with the nice bottle cover like Essie did in 2019. Not a thing I would buy a polish for but it looks nice for sure.


Unwrap me applies like a normal metallic polish, a few visible brushstrokes but they vanished by the time the polish was dry. And of course as a metallic polish, it dries quickly.


Now that I look at the picture I should have tried it with a matte topcoat as well. I will for sure in the future. Also as a side note: I think it looks stunning as a pedicure in spring. Not gonna show pictures of it because... feet.

I used two coats with top- and basecoat.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen