Sonntag, 29. März 2020

Cadillacquer - Darling, red isn't your color

I love seeing pictures of indie polishes but when I wear them I'm quite often disappointed. This is one of the ones I like (but not love).

Darling, red isn't your color is a quote from 101 Dalmatians and the polish is a sheer white crelly with matte small black dots and even smaller red sparkles.



You can see I used quite a lot of it but this is also due to the fact that I need 3 medium-thick layers to have the color cover my yellowish stained nails. I think it would look more delicate on someone who doesn't wear dark and bright nailpolish that often.


As I already said, I'm wearing three coats plus base- and topcoat. You can still see my VNL well but I think this is intentional for a crelly.

I like it, it looks fun but I think I just might not be into crellies. Sadly, because on other people I really enjoy looking at them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen